Looking for a trustworthy exchange through which you can safely buy and sell bitcoins and other crypto currency? You have reached the right place!
Always check with us before signing up with a Bitcoin exchange that is not listed below. We will usually be able to provide you with a free thorough review within 1-2 days.
Best Crypto Currency and Bitcoin Exchanges
Please let us know what are your trusted Bitcoin exchanges by leaving a comment below this page.
When you sign up with the below exchanges using our referral links, we may be compensated.
|By signing up with the below services, we may receive a commission, which allows us to keep providing you with free content. Thanks for your support!|
|Day Trading Brokerage||Review|
|CFD Broker & Trading Platform|
|Global Crypto App|
Binance.com – International
Top-rated Bitcoin exchange. Buy/sell 100 different crypto coins, including Ethereum, Dash, IOTA, Ripple, Litecoin and Bitcoin. Solid charting with indicators, as well as ICOs rating and recommendations. Don’t proceed with choosing an exchange before you read our Binance review.
LocalBitcoins.com – International
Buy Bitcoin locally, even with cash. Here’s our LocalBitcoins Review.
Additional Cryptocurrency Exchange Reviews
- 3 Best Ways to Buy Bitcoin with PayPal in 2018 (and a Couple of Not-so-good Ones)
- Binance Review – Aiming Straight for the Top?
- Bit2Me.com Review – Safely Buy & Sell Bitcoins Worldwide
- Bitaccess.co Review – BTMs and More
- Bitcoin.com.au Review – Viable Australian Bitcoin Brokerage?
- Bitfinex Review – The A to Z of Bitfinex Bitcoin Trading Platform
- bitFlyer Review – Exchange Gone Rogue? Must Read!!
- BitOasis Review – UAE Bitcoin Exchange
- BitPrime Review – Reliable Bitcoin Brokerage?
- Bitsane.com Review
- Bitstamp Review – First Regulated Bitcoin Exchange
- Bittrex Review – Still the Gold Standard of Crypto Exchanges?
- Bittylicious Review
- Bity.com – a No-nonsense Swiss Crypto Portal
- CanadianBitcoins – No-Nonsense Crypto Brokerage for Canadians
- Cex.io Bitcoin Exchange Review
- Changelly Review – Instant Crypto Exchange
- Coin2Pal Review – In the Mix Since 2013
- Coinbase Review
- CoinCorner Review
- Coincrest Review – Avoid this Bitcoin Exchange!
- Coinexchange.io Review – Altcoin Exchange
- CoinFloor Review
- CoinJar Review – Australia Bitcoin Exchange
- CoinLoft Review – A Promising Aussie Crypto Exchange?
- Coins.ph Review – Philippines Blockchain-Enabled Fintech Platform
- CoinSpot Review – AU Bitcoin and Altcoins Exchange
- Coinsquare.io Review – Another Canadian Crypto Exchange
- CoinTree Review – Reliable Aussie Bitcoin Exchange or Thieves?
- Cryptopia.co.nz Review – Viable All-In-One Crypto Platform or Scheming Operation?
- Cryptos Planet (Cryptos-planet.com) – Unbiased Review
- Gemini Bitcoin Exchange Review
- HardBlock.net Review – ASIC Regulated Bitcoin Exchange
- Huobi.pro – Reports of Its Death Were Greatly Exaggerated
- Ice3x (iceCUBED) Review – South Africa Exchange
- itBit Review – US Bitcoin Exchange or Scam?
- Karsha.biz Review – Iranian Exchange Based in the UAE?
- KiteBitcoin Review – Most Mysterious Crypto Exchange To Date!
- Kraken Review – Dark Pool Cryptocurrency Exchange
- LakeBTC Review – Exchange, Wallet
- LedgerX Review – CFTC-Regulated Trading Platform
- Local Bitcoin Cash Review
- LocalBitcoins Review – Buy and Sell Bitcoin, Locally
- Luno Bitcoin Exchange Review
- NairaEx Review – Nigeria’s Best Bitcoin Exchange?
- Poloniex Review – Bitcoin Exchange
- Qryptos – a New Kind of Cryptocurrency Exchange
- QuadrigaCX – Canada’s Best Bitcoin Exchange?
- QuickBT – Quickest Way to Grab Some Bitcoins in Canada?
- Shapeshift Review – Altcoin Exchange, No Fiat
- VirWoX Review – BTC/SLL/ACD/OMC Exchange
- Wall of Coins Review
- Xapo.com – Looks Legitimate (Yet the Community Hates It?)
- xCoins Review – Get Bitcoin Instantly
- YoBit.net Review